Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My only Vice

I've figured something out that I've thought about for a long time. Some people need caffeine, some need to drink, some need to jog.....I've figured out the thing I need in order to feel my best....dancing! I guess obviously I've known that on some level for the past 12 years but since I just started back earlier this year on a regular basis I realize how joyous it makes me and how I never want to stop!!!! I'll be dancing and performing with a cane someday probably. I even enjoy it in our home...I love teaching AJ and Eliana and I must say they are quite talented and coordinated for two small children. All that being said I just started rehearsing again for a performance in August. I've had a break for about 6 weeks and I must say that is much too long for me! I already feel better after just 1 day back. Sighs of happiness.....

No comments: