Saturday, July 5, 2008

What I've been thinking about/doing lately

-Why do we play the 1812 overture at fireworks displays? It was written by a Russian composer celebrating a victory against Napoleon and has nothing to do with American history.
-The Olympics! Anyone else watching the trials? My favorites are track and field (gotta love those male runners bodies ;) gymnastics and swimming. I remember being a little girl thinking I would be an Olympic gymnast someday!
-How much I love dancing in the summer! There's nothing like sweat dripping from your arms and legs during rehearsals. Aaahhh, warm muscles feel so good.
-"So you think you can Dance." My favorites are WILL, Mark, Katee and Joshua! But especially WILL...be still my heart I think I have a crush. Anyone else watching this show?

No comments: