Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! The family, the friends, the parade, and oh did I mention the food? Since eating is always high on my priority list (gotta feed that tapeworm!) here's a run down of all the food we served today:
Turkey
Homemade Stuffing and Gravy
Potatoes
Butternut Squash
Green Bean Casserole
Corn
Applesauce
Salad
Homemade Bread

And for dessert....all homemade.....
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake

Do you get the feeling that I don't like things from a can or box? More and more I feel we should be making things from scratch, minus preservatives and all that other unnecessary foolishness!
But more about that in another post soon!

1 comment:

Lynn Wolf said...

I couldn't agree more! I try to make as much as I can from scratch. Of course, I've been soooo tired lately at the end of the pregnancy that I've been lazy about it!