Friday, March 27, 2009

Warmer Weather Recipe

Here's the recipe I mentioned in my post from earlier this week.

Ingredients:
3/4 box of any pasta (I usually use angel hair or the one that looks like my hair)
Small container of pesto (or you can make your own)
2 chopped tomatoes
Feta cheese
Mozzarella cheese
Your favorite flavor chicken sausage (I recommend the sun-dried tomato by Al Fresco)

Directions:
Cut sausage and saute lightly in olive oil.
Boil pasta and drain.
Mix both with cheese, tomatoes and pesto (you won't need the whole container, a little pesto goes a long way).
Once it's all together I like to keep it on low heat for a few minutes to melt the cheese a little.

So good! And a great dish for the spring and summer. It even tastes good cold the next day.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Gee, this looks vaugely familiar! :)

Amy said...

Yup got it from you and I still love it!