Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer is here!

So AJ graduated preschool on Friday and is now a big 5 year old ready for Kindergarten in September. Even though it's been cold and rainy here I am so happy it's summer and I can't wait to get our beach pass!!!! My favorite season...sigh. During the summer I try to do "field trips" once a week and today's was to the Easton Children's Museum. We hadn't been there in a year and AJ and Eliana had such a good time (so did I actually). I would have loved to take some pictures but our camera broke a couple of weeks ago and we haven't gotten around to getting it fixed yet. Soon though, as those disposable ones are so convenient but develop horrible pictures and are totally not worth even the 5 dollars it costs you to buy them. If anyone has any other fun, inexpensive day trips/outings they do in the summer please let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas.

No comments: