Saturday, September 26, 2009

He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcus Jonathan Burns was born September 23, 2009 at 8:13 pm and weighed in at 8lbs. 4oz. and is 20 inches long. I had seen my OB earlier in the day and was 4cm dilated. He had a feeling I could go anytime. Just a few hours later while at AJ's soccer practice I had a few contractions and knew this was it! Jonathan rushed to the field and we all got home to meet Grandma. Half an hour later I arrived at the hospital and met Dr. Spurrell who checked me out and informed me I was 7cm. So I sat on the peanut and rocked for about 20 minutes and then was ready to push. Out he came shortly after 8pm and about 45 minutes after I had arrived. Nice and quick just the way I like it! So he is beautiful and wonderful and looks a lot like AJ did when he was born. Lots of dark hair and nice olive skin like the rest of the family! So happy our family of five is complete.

No comments: