Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 to-do list

Since I don't do New Year's Resolutions I've decided a to-do list would work better for me. So here it is and please check in on me and make sure I'm keeping up with it!

1. Read the ENTIRE Bible this year. I have a one year Bible and have never gotten through it all. The key is not missing any days so there's no playing catch up.

2. Start strength training consistently again. Dancing alone doesn't cut it anymore so out come the elastabands and free weights!

3. Start a book club.

4. Go to bed at the same time every night.

5. Cook everything I can from scratch.

That's a good start right? Check back I may have more soon.

1 comment:

GE is me said...

So I'm checking how are you doing? Are you behind in the bible, yet. If you are don't beat yourself up on it. Put a piece of scratch paper in there, write the days or readings you missed & when you have a bit more time to read, go back & catch some up. Just don't forget to cross them off the list when you do. :)

yeah, I think having an orgasm while giving birth would certainly beat puking & pooing your guts out! :) She must not have had an epidural. :)